BPD Zenith is committed to providing employment at the forefront of Asset Management, with opportunities to work in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Singapore, the United Kingdom and the United States. If you are looking to join a dynamic, rapidly growing company, please view our current Maximo vacancies below and contact us for further information.
Business Analyst/Developer (Carlisle, UK)
Location : Carlisle, Head Office
Salary : Negotiable depending on skills and experience
BPD Zenith is seeking a qualified, motivated and energetic individual who has hands-on experience designing, developing and implementing value added software modules and application integration solutions.
The successful candidate will liaise with clients and consultants to produce fully documented functional specifications, technical specifications, as-built documentation and test plans. During all stages of development, version control procedures must be followed. Occasional travel to client sites may be required.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please email a cover letter and CV to info@BPDZenith.com
Senior Support Technician (Carlisle, UK)
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills & experience.
BPD Zenith is a world-class asset & service management company committed to delivering exceptional performance to asset-intensive industries. Providing an unrivalled end-to-end service, we help our UK & International clients to realise the integrity, safety & reliability of their assets using IBM Maximo & associated products. An IBM Business Partner, BPD Zenith supports both Blue Chip & Mid-Market Business to realise the benefits of their investment & adding value-added services from Cloud Hosting to Mobility Solutions.
BPD Zenith are recruiting for a skilled & highly motivated Senior Support Technician to join the Support Services team. The delivery of Support Services to clients is fundamental to BPD’s success. Senior Support Technicians are client facing professionals responsible for the provision of excellent customer service & reliable Root Cause Analysis techniques to identify the causes of incidents & problems regarding system configurations, customised applications, reports, data & hardware.
As part of the Support Services Team you will be responsible for developing & maintaining high quality solutions for our clients. Previous knowledge of the IBM Maximo product is desired but not essential as full training will be provided leading to an IBM Maximo Certification.
Job responsibilities include
* Ensure client requests for support are responded to in accordance with client SLAs
* Effective Root Cause Analysis techniques for troubleshooting incidents, bugs or problems reported by clients.
* Participation in every part of the software development life cycle
* Producing specifications for client system infrastructure
* Ensure that solutions are thoroughly tested & documented prior to release to client environments.
* Participate in BPD’s Out of Hours on-call support rota.
* Proven experience in a similar IT role
* Knowledge of either SQL Server, Oracle or DB2 database environments
* IT literate with an underlying knowledge of multiple operating systems & VMWare
* Understanding/experience of working with modern Object Orientated languages
* Understanding/experience of working with scripting languages such as Python
* Working knowledge of web services or other integration technologies
* Experience of any Business Intelligence report tool such as BIRT or COGNOS
* Experience with any major Cloud hosting Provider such as AWS or Azure
* Self-starter who possesses strong troubleshooting & communications skills
* Proactive & able to prioritise own workload
* 2:1 or higher degree in a numeric or computational subject (or equivalent)
* Proficient English speaker
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Ability to travel to client sites when required
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Senior IT Support Technician to join a growing company. To apply for this position, please email a cover letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – Closing Date: 22 March 2019
BPD Zenith Growing in Asia
BPD Zenith is looking to add to our Asian Maximo team and we would like to hear from anyone who has an interest in pre-registering for Maximo Functional, Technical and Support roles. Formal details of the required roles will be posted in the near future. The initial roles will be based in Singapore. Please contact Graeme Sharp for more information.