A new licensing approach has meant wider use base of licensing and reducing overall cost per user for this major New Zealand oil refinery.
Port Otago sets sail to improved productivity with MaxiCloud solution.
Port Otago Limited (POL) operates a primary deep water, export based container terminal at Port Chalmers in New Zealand’s far south.
- Basic asset management system lacked functionality
- Siloed business systems and non-integration created inefficiencies
- Gaps in data increased effort and added costs
- Lack of a spares inventory system led to ad hoc and uneconomical parts purchasing
- Staff often had to rely on their instincts and experience to formulate lifecycle data decisions
Deployed a cloud-based Maximo solution, providing a cohesive asset management strategy for efficient spare part inventory management and complete visibility over asset performance and maintenance needs. The system is also integrated with POL’s finance system to support unified operations.
- Simplifies IT management with cloud-based software-as-a-service model
- Saves time and costs by streamlining inventory purchasing and management
- Improves reliability and cuts maintenance costs with asset performance reporting
- Moved from reactive to predictive maintenance
- Improved safety and statutory compliance
Discover more of the best Maximo stories in the industry:
MaxiCloud creates administration efficiencies, enhances field work mobility and empowers qualified decision-making.
Extracting more value from maintenance processes: Targeting significant savings with Maximo.
BPD Zenith successfully rolls out DataSplice mobility for Melbourne’s EastLink tollway in only 3 months for huge productivity savings.
DP World Australia harbours efficiencies with centralised IBM Maximo Asset Management solution and maintenance scheduling.
A Step Change in Asset Management Maturity in only 6 months.
Improving efficiencies, achieving passenger experience, and providing quality data for informed decision making.
A major oil and gas producer saves $478,000 with Industry Accelerator model.
Major UK Pharmaceutical Manufacturer - Upgrading Maximo EAM within a highly regulated industry.
Enabling Pieridae Energy to monitor the health of its critical assets remotely in a dashboard.