A new licensing approach has meant wider use base of licensing and reducing overall cost per user for this major New Zealand oil refinery.
DP World Australia
DP World Australia harbours efficiencies with centralised IBM Maximo Asset Management solution and maintenance scheduling.
DP World Australia is Australia’s largest container terminal stevedore with a team of more than 2000 people operating in the marine ports of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Fremantle. The organisation handles 50.4% of the container volume moving through the country’s ports.
- Adopted an asset management system that was primarily a finance solution
- Limited visibility of spare parts inventory and asset performance across its four sites around the country
- No standard process for data collection and therefore no confidence in the accuracy of KPI reporting
Deployed IBM Maximo, capturing data on all company assets and inventory stocks into a single centralised system.
- Nationalisation of data, allowing the business to synchronise its operations nationwide
- Improved visibility, enabling more cost-effective negotiation with suppliers
- Reduced manual effort and maintenance scheduling is smoother and faster
- Revealed asset performance and risks proactively, helping to increase reliability
Discover more of the best Maximo stories in the industry:
MaxiCloud creates administration efficiencies, enhances field work mobility and empowers qualified decision-making.
Extracting more value from maintenance processes: Targeting significant savings with Maximo.
BPD Zenith successfully rolls out DataSplice mobility for Melbourne’s EastLink tollway in only 3 months for huge productivity savings.
A Step Change in Asset Management Maturity in only 6 months.
Improving efficiencies, achieving passenger experience, and providing quality data for informed decision making.
A major oil and gas producer saves $478,000 with Industry Accelerator model.
Major UK Pharmaceutical Manufacturer - Upgrading Maximo EAM within a highly regulated industry.
Enabling Pieridae Energy to monitor the health of its critical assets remotely in a dashboard.
Port Otago sets sail to improved productivity with MaxiCloud solution.