Extracting more value from maintenance processes: Targeting significant savings with Maximo.
Australian Maritime Systems
MaxiCloud creates administration efficiencies, enhances field work mobility and empowers qualified decision-making.
Australian Maritime Systems (AMS) manages, constructs and maintains aids to navigation networks, maritime information systems and associated maritime assets.
- Contractually obliged to have the best and latest asset management software available
- Needed to be agile enough to adapt to handle growing requirements and more complex capabilities
- Required greater mobility to track geographically dispersed assets
An upgrade to the latest version of Maximo software via the cloud as a managed software-as-a-service (SaaS) – including DataSplice mobile application, Maximo Scheduler and interfaces with real time data feeding portals.
- Increased reporting efficiencies, driving smarter decisions and compliance
- Enhanced maintenance planning for more efficient operations
- Improved mobility for workers in the field
- Better planning and scheduling
- Relieved the IT department of maintaining and supporting the product
- Integration with external apps and real-time data
Discover more of the best Maximo stories in the industry:
BPD Zenith successfully rolls out DataSplice mobility for Melbourne’s EastLink tollway in only 3 months for huge productivity savings.
DP World Australia harbours efficiencies with centralised IBM Maximo Asset Management solution and maintenance scheduling.
A Step Change in Asset Management Maturity in only 6 months.
Improving efficiencies, achieving passenger experience, and providing quality data for informed decision making.
A major oil and gas producer saves $478,000 with Industry Accelerator model.
Major UK Pharmaceutical Manufacturer - Upgrading Maximo EAM within a highly regulated industry.
Enabling Pieridae Energy to monitor the health of its critical assets remotely in a dashboard.
Port Otago sets sail to improved productivity with MaxiCloud solution.