Offshore Wind & Renewables
The owners, operators and OFTOs of offshore wind farms are coming to recognise the critical importance of an enterprise-quality, asset and work management system to support the operation and maintenance of their assets, whether under construction, in operation, under warranty or out of warranty.
Maximo for Offshore Wind
Maximo for Offshore Wind is a comprehensive solution encompassing asset management, supply chain, maintenance and Health, Safety and Environment:
- Take charge of your asset data
- Base your operation and maintenance strategy on facts rather than instinct
- Be able to make meaningful comparisons across your wind farm portfolio
- Understand the health of your most critical assets
- Optimise your stock holding and remove ad hoc purchasing
- Be fully informed on the performance of your contractors
- Provide the owners the financial reports they ask for today
- Be ready for post warranty
- Sleep easy in the knowledge that your team and business are working to best HSE practice
- Flex the way your teams and contractors work
BPD Zenith has been selected to deliver its Maximo for Offshore Wind solution to the world’s largest operational wind farm, London Array, to support the subsequent phases of the wind farm’s lifecycle. The contract, which is for an initial three-year period, will see the system delivered via BPD’s cloud-based delivery model.