Life Sciences & Pharmaceuticals
BPD Zenith has worked with several Pharmaceutical companies (including household names) to implement, upgrade or support their asset management systems. We work with IBM Maximo Asset Management software which has a variant specifically for the Life Sciences industry. Maximo is used by over 190 customers in the sector worldwide including drug manufacturers, biotech and medical device manufacturers.
BPD Zenith has recent experience with a large pharmaceutical client and has implemented calibration across many industries. We understand the market forces driving changes across the industry which include continued emphasis on cost containment, increasing global regulatory compliance pressures and outsourcing to emerging markets. Maximo helps monitor, track and manage equipment, facilities, mobile and IT assets on a single platform and be fully FDA compliant. It consolidates solutions under one umbrella – asset and service management, calibration, mobile calibration, corrective corrective and preventive actions (CAPA) support – and integrates with RFID, SCADA systems and LIMS.
- Full Calibration and Mobile Calibration functionalities
- Support (asset-related) CAPA
- Provide Compliance Assistance Documentation in Validation projects
- Include all types of assets, including all assets containing IP-addresses e.g. SCADA, PLCs, etc.
- Reduce risk by ensuring all aspects of compliance
- Decrease time, cost and risk associated with bringing new products to the market
- Reduce cost of specialised equipment parts
- Provide global visibility and placement of critical, high value spare parts
- Manage globalization of life sciences & healthcare markets