BPD Zenith has worked with a range of Facilities Management customers, from Clients looking for a system to manage their own facilities, to large FM Service Providers looking for a CAFM product to support the management of multiple sites. For all of our customers, we help them to implement Maximo solutions which support their success and drive operational excellence.
How do we do this?
As well as being Maximo experts, we also fully understand the challenges and drivers of the companies we deliver solutions into. BPD Zenith’s consultants come from a variety of backgrounds which includes individuals who have spent many years working in the Facilities Management industry.
With FM professionals under increasing pressure to provide sustainable buildings, our Maximo solutions help you to achieve operational excellence and control costs by giving you superior control of your data. We also help support your business’s compliance against various legislative and standards based requirements. We achieve this through our innovative Facilities Management offerings which include:
- Superior management reports – tailored to your specific requirements so you can always understand the state of play at the facilities you manage
- Cutting edge mobility solutions – to help you achieve better quality data; have a more proactive and responsive workforce; ease administrative burdens and reduce your paper trail
- Improved the scheduling of Work – to help optimise your engineer’s day and maximise their productivity
- Support for industry standards such as ISO 55000 and SFG20
- Management and monitoring of SLAs
- Management and control of customer billing
To learn more about how we helped a Facilities Management company manage a significant Ministry of Defence Property Estate, please see our Turner Estate Solutions case study below.