IBM Maximo Upgrade
BPD Zenith has delivered many successful Maximo upgrade projects across a wide range of versions, from version 4 to 7.6.1.
With our expertise across base installations, industry solutions and add-ons, our consultants have a detailed understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing a Maximo upgrade project which makes us strongly placed to move you to your desired version. One of our consultants will carry out a FREE IBM Maximo Upgrade Assessment analysing two things: your existing Maximo system, and your requirements. One of the biggest decisions you will face is whether you should upgrade or re-implement your Maximo system. We will work with you to determine the best upgrade path for your business.
BPD Zenith are skilled in the following:
- Using an appropriate Project Methodology to run Maximo upgrade projects
- Reducing system downtime during the upgrade process
- Using a Data Migration Methodology to import legacy data into new systems
- Interfacing to other business systems and applications, such as Finance Systems, Geographic Information Systems and HR systems. We have experience of Maximo integrations with SAP, Oracle, SUN Financials and GIS
- Successful testing and resolution of issues found prior to Go-Live
- Enhancing business processes through business consultancy services
- Bringing hands-on industry experience and best-practice
End of Support
Effective April, 2018, fixes, patches, and telephone support are no longer provided for Maximo 7.5.x and the corresponding components and add-ons of the same version. We would encourage you to plan your upgrade to Maximo 7.6 today.
You can download our Guide to upgrading to Maximo 7.6 to discover the benefits and find out what is new in the latest version.