BPD Zenith’s IBM Maximo implementation experience is captured in our Implementation Framework for Maximo. Our Implementation Framework helps to guide your business through a series of logical phases when implementing Maximo software. Using a series of value-add templates, we are able to streamline implementation time, reduce the costs involved and increase the quality of the project. Our certified consultants will work with you through the complete project lifecycle of your Maximo implementation, advising on Project Management and Governance as well as Maximo itself.
BPD’s Implementation Framework for Maximo:
- Set the Maximo Implementation Objectives and agree Project Management & Governance approach;
- Build an overall Maximo Implementation Project Plan;
- Provide Maximo Overview training to your Subject Matter Experts;
- Carry out a series of Consultancy Sessions on functional business areas;
- Provide documented Requirements Definitions and Technical Specifications on where Configuration and Customisation will be required (including interfaces to other systems);
- Support Data Migration & Quality Assurance activities using the Maximo Integration Framework;
- Provide Configuration Change Management through Development, Acceptance Testing & promotion to Live Production environments using our ITIL based Change Control systems;
- Provide bespoke End-User Training Services to support the roll-out;
- Provide Hands-on support throughout your go-live and roll-out phases;
- Provide onsite warranty period;
- Agree an ongoing offsite support contract, as appropriate.
We are also happy to fit in with your own organisation’s procedures and methodologies. Our flexible approach can be tailored to suit your budget and timescales.
To learn more about how BPD Zenith and our Implementation Framework for Maximo can help provide a strong roadmap for your business and significantly reduce the associated risks, please see our Maximo Case Studies for stories from AGR, Epic Energy and QER.