Maximo Customisation & Configuration
BPD Zenith understands that every business is different, which is why IBM Maximo Asset Management is a highly configurable product suite. It is now easier than ever to configure Maximo to meet your business requirements. Whether your requirement has been identified during an implementation project, a consultancy review, or is a one-off enhancement, our delivery team will be able to assist.
Requirements Gathering will determine whether or not we can configure Maximo to meet your needs, or whether we need to produce a more bespoke solution through customisation. Our offsite development team are highly skilled in developing custom applications and extending the functionality of standard Maximo applications using the Maximo Application Designer, .NET based languages and Java.
Our development process includes:
- Requirements Gathering
- Functional Specification for Maximo customisation work
- Technical Specification & Design
- Build/development of Maximo customisations
- Promotion and testing from development environment through to a user test area
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Sign Off
- Promotion of change to Live Production Environment
- Confirmation that changes were successful
When carrying out Maximo customisation and configuration tasks in a managed service environment, we use an ITIL Change Control system (based on Maximo) to ensure that changes are managed and recorded, approved by the appropriate people and tested before they are promoted into the live environment.