IBM Maximo Industry Solutions
IBM’s unique Maximo Industry Solutions extend the asset management platform and provide deeper industry and task-specific functionalities. Each industry variant has its own flavour to address specialised needs, whilst retaining the same underlying technology and business processes of the core Maximo product. Because of our long history with the Maximo product, BPD Zenith has been able to engage with Clients in many asset intensive sectors. It is our knowledge of Maximo and the toolsets around that it gives us the ability to deploy, implement and integrate Maximo solutions through many different industries.
- IBM Maximo for Aviation MRO is IBM’s latest industry offering. It creates greater insight into the health of many components of an airplane to transform the managing of maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) activities.
- IBM Maximo for Nuclear Power helps nuclear organisations address stringent regulatory requirements and improve productivity. Clients are selecting the Nuclear solution for its rigorous processes.
- IBM Maximo for Oil and Gas enables companies to manage their production, facilities, fleet and IT assets across the entire organisation. It helps improve safety, reliability and compliance performance. BPD’s knowledge of Maximo for Oil and Gas is thorough and extensive, and gained from real world implementations. We have built up a model of best practice, which has been refined and enhanced as we move from one Client to another.
- IBM Maximo for Life Sciences helps monitor, track and manage equipment, facilities, mobile and IT assets on a single platform and be fully FDA compliant.
- IBM Maximo for Service Providers allows you to manage assets for multiple customers in a single deployed instance. This solution can improve your operational efficiency and help to ensure timely and accurate billing. BPD has experience implementing Service Provider for Facilities Management Clients.
- IBM Maximo for Transportation provides best practices to improve the productivity of all types of transportation assets. Assets include: fleets of cars, trucks, buses, locomotives, rail vehicles, aircraft, vessels and related linear assets. The software helps to meet regulatory requirements, extend asset life, optimise parts management, reduce road calls and increase planned maintenance. We are currently implementing this module for one of our large Oil and Gas Clients.
- IBM Maximo for Utilities is designed to specifically meet the needs of Utilities with Transmission and Distribution assets with the development of a more comprehensive compatible unit library and estimating capability, crew management and GIS integration. Utilities may also be interested in using Maximo for Transportation to manage vehicle and equipment fleets and Maximo Health, Safety and Environment to manage incidents and problem resolution and event prevention. We have recently implemented HSE at the largest coal-fired power station in Europe.
Further details on IBM Maximo Asset Management can be found on the IBM website.