IBM Maximo Asset Management
IBM Maximo Asset Management is the world’s leading Enterprise Asset Management solution.
With six core management modules, Maximo Asset Management can help you to develop comprehensive programs for preventive, predictive, routine and unplanned maintenance – no matter the size of your business, number of sites, or variety of locations.
Maximo is widely deployed in over 3,000 organizations throughout the planet today, contributing to business goals of:
- Reducing unplanned downtime and material costs
- Increasing operational efficiency
- Minimizing and predicting asset failures
- Extending the life of useful equipment
- Increasing asset reliability and deferring new purchases
- Reducing inventory needs
- Improving labour utilization
- Managing compliance, safety and risk
- Unifying business processes
Maximo Asset Management in the IoT Era
Connected assets send rich data through the IoT that you can tap into to improve collaboration between asset performance, operations and maintenance. Maximo, when combined with the power of IoT data from people, sensors and devices, can provide more insight into how your assets are working to run better, engage your customers differently, and maybe disrupt your supply chain. Your assets are talking! Are you listening?
Talk to the experts
Let us share how our trusted Maximo solutions will help your organization maximize its physical assets to deliver optimum business efficiency and return on investment.