IBM Maximo Asset Management
IBM Maximo Asset Management – No.1 Enterprise Asset Management Software
IBM Maximo Asset Management Software enables asset-intensive organisations to manage all types of physical assets – communications, facilities, infrastructure, plant, production, and transportation – on a single platform, from end to end across the enterprise.
Consisting of six key management modules – asset, work, service, contract, procurement and materials – IBM Maximo is the market-leading Enterprise Asset Management solution and is widely deployed in large and small companies, government agencies and organisations today.
No matter the size of your company, number of sites or variety of locations, Maximo can help you to develop comprehensive programs for preventive, predictive, routine and unplanned maintenance. Together, these maintenance programs contribute to your business goals:
- Reducing Unplanned Downtime
- Minimising Asset Failures
- Maximising use for Resources
- Increase Asset Reliability
- Reduce Inventory Costs
- Safety & Risk Management
What’s New in Maximo Version 7.6?
Maximo Asset Management 7.6 expands on previous versions by delivering new capabilities based on client and industry-driven needs:
- New User Experience – Modern look and feel, including a new layout, cleaner applications and fonts, colours and styling. New navigation capabilities, including a left hand navigation bar for simplified access to frequently used functions and a hover dialog capability for field.
- Reporting, KPIs and Dashboards enhancements – New KPI template application where end-users can create multiple KPIs and see trending workspaces and history in the KPI Viewer. Analytical insights through bundled entitlement to Cognos V10.2.1 support and new dashboards.
- Built-in Mobility Capabilities – Entitlement to IBM Maximo Everyplace.
- Multitenant database option for separated instances of data – Offers true separation of all tenant data and supports multiple, configured tenants within a single instance to reduce hardware, middleware expense and administration.
- Integration of mapping and crews capabilities – Support for crew management and service addresses for locations and assets so they can be displayed on maps.
- Corporate technology standards – Expanded support for new browsers (Google Chrome and Apple Safari) and the latest versions of other supporting middleware, hardware and OS.
- Available as an on-premises or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offering.
The current Maximo Product Portfolio includes unique Industry Solutions and Add-On Solutions. Further details can be found on the IBM website.