BPD Zenith Limited is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation legislation 2018 (GDPR) in the European Union.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we might collect and how we may use it. Your privacy is extremely important to us.
Personal Information Collected
You are free to visit our website without telling us who you are or sharing any personal information. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. We do not store our customer’s financial details.
We may need your email address or phone number so that we can:
- Respond to enquiries entered via our website Contact Form
- Process an order
- Provide a quotation
We use IP Address tracking technology to identify businesses visiting our site and the pages that are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic in order to develop and improve our website for business visitors.
- To fulfil your requests by us or by other parties involved in fulfilment.
- To contact you for surveys, market research or in connection with transactions.
- To support products or services you have acquired from us.
- To send you service or promotional communications through email and notices on the BPD website (where you have positively opted in to do so).
- When we collect information from you, you have the option to tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact.
- You may turn off cookies in your browser.
- In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by emailing us at email@example.com