IBM InterConnect 2017: Maximo Highlights
BPD Zenith has returned from IBM InterConnect 2017 with the latest Maximo Roadmap updates.
Key Maximo Investment Areas:
- Understanding the health of your assets
- Simplifying the user experience
- Empowering your mobile workforce
- Gaining insights into your EAM data through analytics
- Product releases and lifecycle support
Watson Analytics and Maximo Asset Health Insights
Watson Analytics provides predictive analytics and data visualization of your own data, without having to download any software, and will “show you something you may not have known – or thought to look for!”try it for free
Maximo Asset Health Insights offers the power of combining historical and real-time asset data, including data from external sources such as sensor data and weather data, to provide a new age of insight into asset condition. With an advanced dashboard view, reliability engineers and maintenance supervisors can quickly determine the proper course of action. Below is a brief video introducing the solution:
Simplifying and modernizing the Maximo User Experience to drive value
With Maximo Work Centers there is a simpler and more intuitive way of gaining insight in Maximo:
- Role-based – Four Work Centers are available in core Maximo focusing on individual personas including a Service Request, Business Analyst, Technician and Supervisor
- Interactive – Charts and KPIs enable immediate visualization and analysis of data
- Data-driven – avoid downtime, reduce unnecessary maintenance, and improve your asset strategy using data from many sources.
Empowering your Workforce with Field Service Management
Field Service Management focuses on the ability to optimally plan and dispatch field resources and their properly stocked vehicles to a geographic location in a timely manner to deliver against their service commitments. Core solutions to support FSM include Maximo Scheduler and Maximo Anywhere:
Maximo Scheduler and Scheduler Plus enhancements will include weather integration, appointment booking, large projects, and dynamic dispatching in upcoming releases planned for Q2 2017 and Q4 2017.
Maximo Anywhere enhancements will include location based services, advanced mapping, application and platform improvements, and industry solution apps.find out more
Planned 2017 Feature Packs
Ongoing Feature Pack enhancements improve configuration options and access to latest technologies.
End of Support Announcements
- End of Market targeted for 2017
- Maximo Mobile customers will be mapped to Maximo Anywhere
Maximo Asset Management, versions 7.5.x
- End of Market targeted for April 2017
- End of Support targeted for April 2018
- Start planning your upgrade now!