Salary: Competitive/Negotiable + 31 Days Holiday
BPD Zenith is an established IBM Business Partner, we support both Blue Chip & Mid-Market Business to help them realise the benefits of their investment & adding value-added services from Cloud Hosting to Mobility Solutions.
You will be working in the Product Development team, analysing at the latest technologies that can integrate with IBM Maximo. This includes both hardware and software such as wearable IoT devices, real world sensors, Artificial Intelligence applications, Business Intelligence solutions, Mobile applications and Maximo itself. You will work through the full product lifecycle including design, development, testing and documentation.
- Developing New & Existing Applications
- Researching New Technologies
- Gathering Requirements by Attending Events & User Groups
- Making Recommendations to Sales Teams & Senior Staff
- Assisting with Sales Pitches Both Behind the Scenes & Face to Face
- Creating Proof of Concept & Demo Systems
- Presenting New Products to Colleagues
- Degree in Computing or Similar / Proven Experience in a Software Role
- Ability to Read/Write in Java or Similar
- Ability to Read/Write in Python
- Experience With:
- IBM Maximo
- Development of Mobile Apps
- IoT Device Integration
- DB2, Oracle and/or SQL Server
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
The role will be based in our Carlisle office and will require occasional travel. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and be proficient in English.
BPD Zenith is a world-class asset & service management company committed to delivering exceptional performance to asset-intensive industries. Providing an unrivalled end-to-end service, we help our UK & International clients to realise the integrity, safety & reliability of their assets using IBM Maximo & associated products.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company, to apply for this position, please email a cover letter & CV to email@example.com.