IBM InterConnect 2017, Las Vegas | 19-23 March, 2017
Join us at IBM InterConnect to improve operational efficiencies and reduce maintenance costs by up to 20%!
BPD Zenith recognise that as the volumes of data grow through connected devices and the Internet of Things, organisations are moving towards Smarter Operations. We will be demonstrating our capability in the Solution EXPO Center at booth #888 with Cognos Reporting Dashboards, Maximo Anywhere and IoT Smart Sensors. Discover how we assist businesses like yours accelerate their asset management journey. Smarter Operations is the destination we can help you achieve today.
Driving Strategic Transformation at a major international airport with IBM Maximo in the Cloud.
Sunday, 2:30 PM – 3:15 PM | South Pacific A | Session ID: 1215A
The presentation will discuss the drivers for requirements, why MaxiCloud for Airports was chosen, and how the solution is improving efficiencies, achieving passenger experience, and providing quality data for informed decision making.
Enterprise integration with Maximo: From ERP to IoT.
Tuesday, 2:30 PM – 3:15 PM | Tradewinds B | Session ID: 1936A
Richard Dyson from Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (CNRL) will present together with BPD and IBM on how CNRL successfully implemented Maximo across 3000 users in maintenance and operations including integration to JDE financials. The second part of the session will look at what the future will hold from an IoT perspective.
Here’s some of the top reasons to attend:
- Largest IBM conference for Maximo users
- Over 40 client speakers and partner presentations – real life Maximo use cases to meet the needs of a wide variety of industries
- Hands-on labs and Maximo certification opportunities – get a year’s worth of education at one event
- Breakout sessions – discover the latest product roadmaps before anyone else does
- Maximo industry user group meetings: Oil and Gas, Transportation, Facilities, Utilities, Manufacturing/Life Sciences and Airports
- Maximo Advisory Council Meeting – get those burning support issues off your chest
- Demo stations – discover the latest functionality
- Expo floor sessions – meet with your Maximo business partners to discover their insights and solutions
- Hottest industry trends including cloud, analytics and the Internet of Things