Future of Utilities Summit 2022
The UK’s premier energy & water summit
BPD Zenith is looking forward to joining other Enetrprise Asset Management professionals from the Energy and Water sectors, to discuss the future of EAM in Utilities, and how Maximo Application Suite is designed to drive optimal efficiency in both performance and net-zero/Sustainability commitments...
For anyone serious about transforming the utilities landscape, Future of Utilities Summit is the most anticipated event of the season. Now in it’s 32nd year, by uniting the energy and water sector, it’s where the ordinary is challenged, collaboration is championed and innovation comes to life. Be part of the conversation and take on the greatest challenges together.
Plenty of networking
Dedicated networking breaks, exclusive hospitality opportunities, and new for 2022: intimate workshopping sessions to help you connect and reconnect with key business contacts.
Shaped by Senior Leaders
2022’s got 12 hours of content sessions curated by our high-caliber advisory board of senior utilities leaders – find out what’s troubling board-level executives first-hand.
Impactful, interactive formats
With keynotes, interivews, panels, case studies and fireside chats; key takeaways at Future of Utilities Summit will be frequent, engaging, and digestible.
Learn from the industry’s most senior innovators with C-Suite executives from OVO, National Grid, and Northumbrian Water taking prominent keynotes throughout a packed agenda of 100+ leaders.
- Electric Vehicles - Develop your winning strategies for succeeding in the emerging EV ecosystem by hearing how to develop exciting new products and slick customer messaging.
- Net Zero - From preparing the network for rising demand, developing new products and bringing the customer on the journey, hear how to level-up your roadmap to 2050.
- Energy Crisis - It’s time to rebuild an energy market that works for everyone, take stock of momentous change and navigate sector recovery in the long and short term.
- Network Digitalisation - Hear how to embed smart innovation across the network and take a more predictive approach to asset maintenance and adapt operations to suit this hyper digitalised future.
- Heat - From the future of heat pumps and ensuring the right solution for the right home, to getting costs down across the supply chain, come together to develop the road map for green heat.
- Customer - From times of crisis to everyday needs, it’s a pivotal time for the sector to foster resilient CX strategies. Whether it’s supporting vulnerable customers, adding value to every touch point or serving the business market, there’s something for every CX professional.