1. What is your position at BPD Zenith? I’m currently a Senior Consultant at BPD Zenith but also do a lot of work as an Engineer. 2. What led you to choose this career path? What alternative career path would you have chosen and why? I’ve always been interested in...
We're committed to providing careers at the forefront of Asset Management in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Singapore, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Maximo Developer | UK – Recruiting Now…
As a result of continued success and growth, BPD Zenith are recruiting additional office and home-based Maximo Developers in permanent full-time positions across the UK.
Candidates must have previous experience in a developer role working with IBM Maximo. IBM Maximo Certification, or equivalent, qualifications would be highly beneficial. Experience of working on IBM Maximo interfaces and/or mobile solutions would also be beneficial.
The successful candidate will work on a number of IBM Maximo development projects with new and existing clients, liaising with clients and consultants to produce specification documents and developing IBM Maximo solutions.
- Development and configuration of IBM Maximo and associated products and solutions, e.g. integrations, mobile applications
- Participation in every part of the software development life cycle
- Analysing and revising software errors to improve programs
- Conducting extensive unit testing of applications and programs
- Determining and analysing program requirements
- Development experience with IBM’s Maximo application
- Ability to produce concise and well-documented designs and code
- Knowledge of J2EE classes and object-oriented design
- Knowledge of either SQL Server, Oracle or DB2 database environments and data loading for IBM Maximo
- Working knowledge of web services or other integration technologies
- Self-starter who possesses strong troubleshooting and communications skills
- Visual Studio.Net and/or Eclipse proficient
- Experience developing web-based mobile solutions (Apple/Android)
- Familiar with Actuate, BIRT or Cognos reporting
- Knowledge of enterprise asset and work management processes
- Degree or equivalent in a numeric or computational subject
- Proficient English speaker
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Ability to travel to client sites when required
Please apply using the link, alternatively, you can send a copy of your CV to [email protected]
Please state 'Maximo Developer' as a reference, and include the names and contact details of 2 referees (we will not contact referees without asking your permission first).
About BPD Zenith:
BPD Zenith is a world-class asset and service management company committed to delivering exceptional performance to asset-intensive industries. Providing an unrivalled end-to-end service, we help our UK & International clients to realise the integrity, safety and reliability of their assets using IBM Maximo and associated products. An IBM Business Partner, BPD Zenith supports both Blue Chip and mid-market businesses to realise the benefits of their investment; adding value-added services from Cloud Hosting to Mobility Solutions. We are a global company with offices in the UK, Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
BPD provide a complete range of services, solutions and offerings to its clients including:
- Fully Managed Maximo SaaS Solutions (Termed: MaxiCloud)
- IBM Maximo Licensing
- BPD Industry Accelerator Solutions
- On-premise and Cloud-based Maximo Support
- Implementation and Support of Solutions within the Maximo Application Suite (MAS)
- A standalone Asset Health Monitoring Solution called LoveYourAsset (LYA), LYA can also be integrated with any Asset Management System, including Maximo, and provide sophisticated health analysis and dashboarding.
£40 starting (negotiable dependent on experience)
Carlisle, Cumbria/Home Based
10 June 2022
Sign up to our free newsletter to explore emerging technologies, industry events and Maximo best practice.
1. What is your position at BPD Zenith? "I’m a Maximo Consultant at BPD Zenith, Canada." 2. What led you to choose this career path? What alternative career path would you have chosen and why? "This role gives me the opportunity to interact with people on a daily...
1. What is your position at BPD Zenith? "I’m a developer at BPD working out of the Carlisle office (and currently my kitchen). This means I get to work on delivering client work packages from transformational Maximo upgrades, to smaller incremental changes. In...