Turner Estate Solutions
Turner Estate Solutions consolidates end-to-end maintenance processes with IBM Enterprise Asset Management solutions
Turner Estate Solutions Limited is wholly owned by Turner Facilities Management Limited and works in partnership with the UK Ministry of Defence and Defence Estates in support of Regional Prime Contract (Scotland). The contract provides for capital works and estate management services to approximately 9,250 buildings and facilities at more than 120 sites across Scotland.
- Needed to enhance its service for a major new government account by consolidating its estate management processes
- Existing Maximo v4 software began to feel dated and relied on several different application and database servers
- Wanted the ability to access all relevant information on one screen, providing a single, consistent source of asset management data
Upgraded to the latest version of Maximo and consolidated business-critical investment planning and change control applications onto the new platform, greatly simplifying the enterprise architecture.
- The end-to-end business process is now managed by a single application, enhancing efficiencies and reducing IT maintenance and management costs
- Maximo Start Centres help improve user experience and information integration, fostering increased business agility
- Capital investment planning shows where money is best spent to raise the ‘condition score’ on an asset
- IBM’s roadmap for Maximo has helped result in more investment in product development, more frequent updates and new features