Epic Energy gains immediate productivity benefits from IBM Maximo upgrade enhanced features
Epic Energy is one of Australia’s largest gas transmission companies. It owns and operates the Moomba-to-Adelaide Pipeline System and the South-East Pipeline System in South Australia, the Pilbara Energy Pipeline System in Western Australia and the South West Queensland Pipeline in Queensland.
- Urgent requirement to upgrade its outdated Maximo system as operations were not benefitting from the latest Maximo features
- Internal plans to upgrade had faltered due to resourcing issues
- Aggressive three-month implementation plan
- Keen to reduce the need for customisation
Through its experience with Maximo upgrades, and its value-added Implementation Framework, BPD Zenith was able to propose a cost-effective project with timeframes that met Epic Energy’s operational requirements.
- Enhanced functionality in the latest release product that streamlines asset management
- Immediate staff productivity benefits through the new Start Centre dashboards
- Reduced operational risk and lower ongoing costs
- Ongoing support from a trusted business partner
- The project was delivered on a tight timeframe with no slippage or cost overruns