Brisbane Motorway Services
Brisbane Motorway Services tunnels into proactive maintenance with IBM Maximo Linear Asset Manager module.
Brisbane Motorway Services (BMS) operate and maintain the 6.8km tolled motorway known as the Clem Jones Tunnel (CLEM7) according to strict project governance standards including ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and AS 4801.
- Required real time management of the Tunnel and associated road construction
- Impossible to manage the roadways as a continuous asset with the hierarchical asset view available in typical EAM applications
- The tunnel must operate safely for the public, and at maximum efficiency
- High maintenance costs
Implemented the Maximo Linear Asset Manager module to facilitate tracking and management of continuous assets for Brisbane Motorway’s tunnel and roads.
- Equipped to manage segments of the tunnel using dynamic segmentation
- Proactive maintenance strategy to extend and monitor asset life and to ensure optimal availability and reliability of the toll road
- Improved compliance with contractual obligations, service level agreements and corporate governance standards
- Allowed tracking of repair costs to assets, recording of asset failures and any downtime associated with assets