AGR Group saves thousands in lost production and revenue through consolidated Maximo site databases and improved maintained management.
AGR provides on-site maintenance services for clients’ remote oil exploration and production sites, based by their nature in remote locations.
- Many AGR Group sites were using older versions of Maximo. Differences between legacy Maximo installations and the latest version were significant
- Maintaining various site information was difficult and costly to manage
- Wanted to be able to model different maintenance program models to optimise service delivery and reduce costs
- Slow to respond to business-critical issues
An upgrade to the latest version of Maximo software – with its comprehensive maintenance management features and site database consolidation.
- Consolidated the various Maximo site databases
- Delivered productivity gains
- Improved time-to service for clients
- Improved data management and scenario planning
- Managed costs in a highly competitive market