A Step Change in Asset Management Maturity in only 6 months.
Turner Estate Solutions
Consolidated end-to-end maintenance processes with IBM Maximo Enterprise Asset Management solutions.
Turner Estate Solutions Limited is wholly owned by Turner Facilities Management Limited and works in partnership with the UK Ministry of Defence and Defence Estates in support of Regional Prime Contract (Scotland). The contract provides for capital works and estate management services to approximately 9,250 buildings and facilities at more than 120 sites across Scotland.
- Needed to enhance its service for a major new government account by consolidating its estate management processes
- Existing Maximo v4 software began to feel dated and relied on several different application and database servers
- Wanted the ability to access all relevant information on one screen, providing a single, consistent source of asset management data
Upgraded to the latest version of Maximo and consolidated business-critical investment planning and change control applications onto the new platform, greatly simplifying the enterprise architecture.
- The end-to-end business process is now managed by a single application, enhancing efficiencies and reducing IT maintenance and management costs
- Maximo Start Centres help improve user experience and information integration, fostering increased business agility
- Capital investment planning shows where money is best spent to raise the ‘condition score’ on an asset
- IBM’s roadmap for Maximo has helped result in more investment in product development, more frequent updates and new features
Discover more of the best Maximo stories in the industry:
Port Otago sets sail to improved productivity with MaxiCloud solution.
Freeing clients to focus on what they do best, with building services they can always rely on.
A major oil and gas producer saves $478,000 with Industry Accelerator model.
Improving efficiencies, achieving passenger experience, and providing quality data for informed decision making at a major international airport.
Drax Power Station reduce the cost and boost the efficiency of essential maintenance processes with IBM Enterprise Asset Management solutions.
DP World Australia harbours efficiencies with centralised IBM Maximo Asset Management solution and maintenance scheduling.
BPD Zenith successfully rolls out DataSplice mobility for Melbourne’s EastLink tollway in only 3 months for huge productivity savings.
Canadian Natural Resources International extracts more value from maintenance processes: Targeting significant savings with IBM Asset Management solutions.
Where the sea meets the cloud – MaxiCloud solution creates administration efficiencies, enhances field work mobility and empowers qualified decision-making.