A new licensing approach has meant wider use base of licensing and reducing overall cost per user for this major New Zealand oil refinery.
Major International Airport
Improving efficiencies, achieving passenger experience, and providing quality data for informed decision making.
The Major International Airport has around 40 million passengers each year (similar in size to Gatwick and Munich).
- A strategic review recognised the need to invest in its assets and retain ownership and knowledge of them
- Existing asset management system had become challenged in meeting the evolving needs of the business
- Data integrity represented a significant challenge
BPD Zenith and UnitiFM partnered to implement an integrated managed FM business solution to drive efficiency and provide financial and service insights. The MaxiCloud for Airports solution is agile and cloud-based, and is powered by IBM Maximo.
- Enhanced visibility and control of their maintenance information
- Integrated reporting provides airport management with financial, operational and service insights
- Real reductions in asset downtime including >50% reduction in Aerobridges breakdowns pa and >18% reduction in HVAC breakdowns
Discover more of the best Maximo stories in the industry:
MaxiCloud creates administration efficiencies, enhances field work mobility and empowers qualified decision-making.
Extracting more value from maintenance processes: Targeting significant savings with Maximo.
BPD Zenith successfully rolls out DataSplice mobility for Melbourne’s EastLink tollway in only 3 months for huge productivity savings.
DP World Australia harbours efficiencies with centralised IBM Maximo Asset Management solution and maintenance scheduling.
A Step Change in Asset Management Maturity in only 6 months.
A major oil and gas producer saves $478,000 with Industry Accelerator model.
Major UK Pharmaceutical Manufacturer - Upgrading Maximo EAM within a highly regulated industry.
Enabling Pieridae Energy to monitor the health of its critical assets remotely in a dashboard.
Port Otago sets sail to improved productivity with MaxiCloud solution.