Turner Estate Solutions consolidates end-to-end maintenance processes with IBM Enterprise Asset Management solutions.
Drax Power Station
Drax Power Station reduce the cost and boost the efficiency of essential maintenance processes with IBM Enterprise Asset Management solutions.
Drax Power Station is the largest, cleanest and most efficient coal-fired power station in the UK. Its six units have a total capacity of approximately 4,000 MW – typically producing enough power to meet 7-8% of the UK’s electricity requirements.
- Outgrown their previous asset management solution’s limited capabilities
- Lack of clear information for the supply chain organisation on stock levels and utilization
- Keeping energy plants running smoothly demands tight control of a wide range of assets
Refreshed its supply chain, asset and work management processes with IBM Maximo solutions (Maximo Work Management System, Scheduler and Health, Safety and Environment Manager modules) – providing clear visibility of stock levels and the historical data needed to forecast requirements.
- Up to £5 million in cost savings forecast
- Maximo is fully integrated into Drax’s business processes
- Optimised stock levels and reduced over-stocking
- Compliant with stringent health and safety regulations
- Boosted efficiency of essential maintenance processes
Discover more of the best Maximo stories in the industry:
Port Otago sets sail to improved productivity with MaxiCloud solution (IBM Maximo 7.5 in the cloud).
Freeing clients to focus on what they do best, with building services they can always rely on.
A major oil and gas producer saves $478,000 with Industry Accelerator model.
Improving efficiencies, achieving passenger experience, and providing quality data for informed decision making at a major international airport.
DP World Australia harbours efficiencies with centralised IBM Maximo Asset Management solution and maintenance scheduling.
BPD Zenith successfully rolls out DataSplice mobility for Melbourne’s EastLink tollway in only 3 months for huge productivity savings.
Canadian Natural Resources International extracts more value from maintenance processes: Targeting significant savings with IBM Asset Management solutions.
Where the sea meets the cloud – MaxiCloud solution creates administration efficiencies, enhances field work mobility and empowers qualified decision-making.