On 25 June, my colleague Danit Larter and I joined our first WIRAM event – and WIRAM’s first digital event! Women in Reliability and Asset Management (WIRAM) Women in Reliability and Asset Management (WIRAM) is a special interest group that is part of the Association...
We're committed to providing careers at the forefront of Asset Management in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Singapore, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Product Development Analyst | UK
BPD Zenith is an established IBM Business Partner, we support both Blue Chip & Mid-Market Business to help them realise the benefits of their investment & adding value-added services from Cloud Hosting to Mobility Solutions.
You will be working in the Product Development team, analysing at the latest technologies that can integrate with IBM Maximo. This includes both hardware and software such as wearable IoT devices, real world sensors, Artificial Intelligence applications, Business Intelligence solutions, Mobile applications and Maximo itself. You will work through the full product lifecycle including design, development, testing and documentation.
- Developing New & Existing Applications
- Researching New Technologies
- Gathering Requirements by Attending Events & User Groups
- Making Recommendations to Sales Teams & Senior Staff
- Assisting with Sales Pitches Both Behind the Scenes & Face to Face
- Creating Proof of Concept & Demo Systems
- Presenting New Products to Colleagues
- Degree in Computing or Similar / Proven Experience in a Software Role
- Ability to Read/Write in Java or Similar
- Ability to Read/Write in Python
- Experience With:
- IBM Maximo
- Development of Mobile Apps
- IoT Device Integration
- DB2, Oracle and/or SQL Server
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- The role will be based in our Carlisle office and will require occasional travel.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and be proficient in English.
About BPD Zenith:
BPD Zenith is a world-class asset & service management company committed to delivering exceptional performance to asset-intensive industries. Providing an unrivalled end-to-end service, we help our UK & International clients to realise the integrity, safety & reliability of their assets using IBM Maximo & associated products.
Competitive/Neg + 31 Days Holiday
Carlisle, United Kingdom
31 March 2020
Sign up to our free newsletter to explore emerging technologies, industry events and Maximo best practice.
1. What is your position at BPD Zenith? I’m currently a Senior Consultant at BPD Zenith but also do a lot of work as an Engineer. 2. What led you to choose this career path? What alternative career path would you have chosen and why? I’ve always been interested in...
1. What is your position at BPD Zenith? "I’m a Maximo Consultant at BPD Zenith, Canada." 2. What led you to choose this career path? What alternative career path would you have chosen and why? "This role gives me the opportunity to interact with people on a daily...