On 25 June, my colleague Danit Larter and I joined our first WIRAM event – and WIRAM’s first digital event! Women in Reliability and Asset Management (WIRAM) Women in Reliability and Asset Management (WIRAM) is a special interest group that is part of the Association...
We're committed to providing careers at the forefront of Asset Management in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Singapore, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Customer Success Manager I Melbourne
As Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for managing the Support team and have dotted line relationships to the other Technical team members in Professional Services, Mobility, Maximo, Cloud and Product Development. You will work with these teams to ensure consistent delivery of projects, process and system improvement and retention of customers.
- Managing customer experience to ensure onboarding, user adoption, retention and overall success through managing client surveys and implementing feedback driven improvements
- Managing projects to ensure delivery that is on time, on budget as per specifications
- Managing the support team and co-ordinating with the technical team to improve processes, systems and methodology to add value to team members and customers
- Prepare accurate and well-written technical papers for technical society, conferences, industrial publications and customers.
- Facilitate education sessions for team members on learnings and process improvement
- Project Administration; timesheet checks, project reporting, budget tracking and management
- A degree qualification and applicable Service Management accreditation's e.g. ITIL Framework Experience
- Experience with Maximo would be beneficial, but not essential, however
- Experience in other IT products/services would be advantageous
- Advanced level of knowledge with Microsoft
- Strong project management experience
- Customer success/satisfaction experience in an IT managed services organisation
- Experience managing a team, motivating, lifting engagement levels and retaining
- Must be results driven, self directed and the ability to build strong relationships at all levels
- Ability to travel throughout Australia and potentially internationally if required
- Ability to work from head office, with some flexible working arrangements available
We will offer you:
- A commitment to developing you so you can grow with the company
- Training and development to improve your skills
- Competitive salary package
- A professional, friendly, inclusive work place
About BPD Zenith:
BPD Zenith is a leading global IBM Premier Partner specialising in Asset Management. With operations in the UK, Canada, US, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Macau, we provide professional services to global and local Clients.
Negotiable depending on skills and experience
If this sounds like you and you would like more information on the role, please apply and include your CV along with a cover letter outlining why you believe you would be a good fit for this role. Our recruitment process will involve phone screening, Skype interviewing and minimal face to face contact, respecting recommendations to implement social distancing.
1 January 1970
Sign up to our free newsletter to explore emerging technologies, industry events and Maximo best practice.
1. What is your position at BPD Zenith? I’m currently a Senior Consultant at BPD Zenith but also do a lot of work as an Engineer. 2. What led you to choose this career path? What alternative career path would you have chosen and why? I’ve always been interested in...
1. What is your position at BPD Zenith? "I’m a Maximo Consultant at BPD Zenith, Canada." 2. What led you to choose this career path? What alternative career path would you have chosen and why? "This role gives me the opportunity to interact with people on a daily...