A Step Change in Asset Management Maturity.
Port Otago sets sail to improved productivity with MaxiCloud solution (IBM Maximo 7.5 in the cloud).
Port Otago Limited (POL) operates a primary deep water, export based container terminal at Port Chalmers in New Zealand’s far south.
- Basic asset management system lacked functionality
- Siloed business systems and non-integration created inefficiencies
- Gaps in data increased effort and added costs
- Lack of a spares inventory system led to ad hoc and uneconomical parts purchasing
- Staff often had to rely on their instincts and experience to formulate lifecycle data decisions
Deployed a cloud-based Maximo solution, providing a cohesive asset management strategy for efficient spare part inventory management and complete visibility over asset performance and maintenance needs. The system is also integrated with POL’s finance system to support unified operations.
- Simplifies IT management with cloud-based software-as-a-service model
- Saves time and costs by streamlining inventory purchasing and management
- Improves reliability and cuts maintenance costs with asset performance reporting
- Moved from reactive to predictive maintenance
- Improved safety and statutory compliance
Discover more of the best Maximo stories in the industry:
Turner Estate Solutions consolidates end-to-end maintenance processes with IBM Maximo.
Freeing clients to focus on what they do best, with building services they can always rely on.
A major oil and gas producer saves $478,000 with Industry Accelerator model.
Improving efficiencies, achieving passenger experience, and providing quality data for informed decision making at a major international airport.
Drax Power Station reduce the cost and boost the efficiency of essential maintenance processes with IBM Enterprise Asset Management solutions.
DP World Australia harbours efficiencies with centralised IBM Maximo Asset Management solution and maintenance scheduling.
BPD Zenith successfully rolls out DataSplice mobility for Melbourne’s EastLink tollway in only 3 months for huge productivity savings.
Canadian Natural Resources International extracts more value from maintenance processes: Targeting significant savings with IBM Asset Management solutions.
Where the sea meets the cloud – MaxiCloud solution creates administration efficiencies, enhances field work mobility and empowers qualified decision-making.