A Step Change in Asset Management Maturity.
Optimum Group Services
Freeing clients to focus on what they do best, with building services they can always rely on.
Optimum Group Services specialises in stress-free building services management, focused on hard services: heating, air-conditioning, refrigeration, M&E (mechanical and electrical) maintenance and energy systems.
- In today’s connected world, customers expect more transparency from service providers than ever before
- Needed a system that engineers could use to submit status updates for jobs while on the move
- The pressure was on to get into such a position ahead of its competition
Equipped with new Maximo capabilities (hosted in the cloud) and mobile working (EZMaxMobile), Optimum has gained real-time insight into where and what its engineers are doing, and can share these with clients.
- Raises client satisfaction through real-time updates on maintenance and adherence to QHSE standards
- Boosts efficiency and profits as a result of better management of resources
- Wins new business by enabling Optimum to develop new estate management systems
- Improves management of external subcontractors integrating Maximo with its Purchase Order and Financial information systems
Discover more of the best Maximo stories in the industry:
Turner Estate Solutions consolidates end-to-end maintenance processes with IBM Maximo.
Port Otago sets sail to improved productivity with MaxiCloud solution (IBM Maximo 7.5 in the cloud).
A major oil and gas producer saves $478,000 with Industry Accelerator model.
Improving efficiencies, achieving passenger experience, and providing quality data for informed decision making at a major international airport.
Drax Power Station reduce the cost and boost the efficiency of essential maintenance processes with IBM Enterprise Asset Management solutions.
DP World Australia harbours efficiencies with centralised IBM Maximo Asset Management solution and maintenance scheduling.
BPD Zenith successfully rolls out DataSplice mobility for Melbourne’s EastLink tollway in only 3 months for huge productivity savings.
Canadian Natural Resources International extracts more value from maintenance processes: Targeting significant savings with IBM Asset Management solutions.
Where the sea meets the cloud – MaxiCloud solution creates administration efficiencies, enhances field work mobility and empowers qualified decision-making.