A new licensing approach has meant wider use base of licensing and reducing overall cost per user for this major New Zealand oil refinery.
Optimum Group Services
Freeing clients to focus on what they do best, with building services they can always rely on.
Optimum Group Services specialises in stress-free building services management, focused on hard services: heating, air-conditioning, refrigeration, M&E (mechanical and electrical) maintenance and energy systems.
- In today’s connected world, customers expect more transparency from service providers than ever before
- Needed a system that engineers could use to submit status updates for jobs while on the move
- The pressure was on to get into such a position ahead of its competition
Equipped with new Maximo capabilities (hosted in the cloud) and mobile working (EZMaxMobile), Optimum has gained real-time insight into where and what its engineers are doing, and can share these with clients.
- Raises client satisfaction through real-time updates on maintenance and adherence to QHSE standards
- Boosts efficiency and profits as a result of better management of resources
- Wins new business by enabling Optimum to develop new estate management systems
- Improves management of external subcontractors integrating Maximo with its Purchase Order and Financial information systems
Discover more of the best Maximo stories in the industry:
MaxiCloud creates administration efficiencies, enhances field work mobility and empowers qualified decision-making.
Extracting more value from maintenance processes: Targeting significant savings with Maximo.
ConnectEast's move to the MaxiCloud Platform has enabled them to kick poor performance to the kerb and improve their Maximo and Datasplice application performance and availability.
BPD Zenith successfully rolls out DataSplice mobility for Melbourne’s EastLink tollway in only 3 months for huge productivity savings.
DP World Australia harbours efficiencies with centralised IBM Maximo Asset Management solution and maintenance scheduling.
Drax Power Station reduce the cost and boost the efficiency of essential maintenance processes with IBM Enterprise Asset Management solutions.
A Step Change in Asset Management Maturity in only 6 months.
Improving efficiencies, achieving passenger experience, and providing quality data for informed decision making.
A major oil and gas producer saves $478,000 with Industry Accelerator model.
Major UK Pharmaceutical Manufacturer - Upgrading Maximo EAM within a highly regulated industry.
Enabling Pieridae Energy to monitor the health of its critical assets remotely in a dashboard.
Port Otago sets sail to improved productivity with MaxiCloud solution.
Turner Estate Solutions consolidates end-to-end maintenance processes with IBM Maximo.