A new licensing approach has meant wider use base of licensing and reducing overall cost per user for this major New Zealand oil refinery.
Canadian National Resources International
Extracting more value from maintenance processes: Targeting significant savings with Maximo.
Canadian Natural Resources (CNR) International is the international arm of a Major Exploration and Production Company in Canada, concentrating in the United Kingdom portion of the North Sea and in Offshore Africa.
- Relied on two different maintenance management systems
- Difficult to optimise maintenance processes or prioritise workload
- Separate purchasing and inventory systems
- Maintenance is very challenging in the oil and gas sector – logistics are more complicated: spare parts and materials need to be delivered by boat, and all personnel are flown out to the platforms by helicopter
Migrated to IBM Maximo combined with BPD’s Maximo Accelerator Services for Oil and Gas Template, which both have an excellent reputation in the industry and are used by many companies in the North Sea and worldwide.
- Reengineered its maintenance and purchasing processes to align with industry best practices
- Single strategic system for all the Maintenance Management work which has eliminated errors and mistakes, and improved the efficiency and safety of operations
- Reduces unnecessary expenditure on spare parts and external contractors, resulting in significant savings
- Up and running quickly, reducing the risk of a long and expensive deployment
Discover more of the best Maximo stories in the industry:
MaxiCloud creates administration efficiencies, enhances field work mobility and empowers qualified decision-making.
ConnectEast's move to the MaxiCloud Platform has enabled them to kick poor performance to the kerb and improve their Maximo and Datasplice application performance and availability.
BPD Zenith successfully rolls out DataSplice mobility for Melbourne’s EastLink tollway in only 3 months for huge productivity savings.
DP World Australia harbours efficiencies with centralised IBM Maximo Asset Management solution and maintenance scheduling.
Drax Power Station reduce the cost and boost the efficiency of essential maintenance processes with IBM Enterprise Asset Management solutions.
A Step Change in Asset Management Maturity in only 6 months.
Improving efficiencies, achieving passenger experience, and providing quality data for informed decision making.
A major oil and gas producer saves $478,000 with Industry Accelerator model.
Major UK Pharmaceutical Manufacturer - Upgrading Maximo EAM within a highly regulated industry.
Freeing clients to focus on what they do best, with building services they can always rely on.
Enabling Pieridae Energy to monitor the health of its critical assets remotely in a dashboard.
Port Otago sets sail to improved productivity with MaxiCloud solution.
Turner Estate Solutions consolidates end-to-end maintenance processes with IBM Maximo.