A new licensing approach has meant wider use base of licensing and reducing overall cost per user for this major New Zealand oil refinery.
Australian Maritime Systems
MaxiCloud creates administration efficiencies, enhances field work mobility and empowers qualified decision-making.
Australian Maritime Systems (AMS) manages, constructs and maintains aids to navigation networks, maritime information systems and associated maritime assets.
- Contractually obliged to have the best and latest asset management software available
- Needed to be agile enough to adapt to handle growing requirements and more complex capabilities
- Required greater mobility to track geographically dispersed assets
An upgrade to the latest version of Maximo software via the cloud as a managed software-as-a-service (SaaS) – including DataSplice mobile application, Maximo Scheduler and interfaces with real time data feeding portals.
- Increased reporting efficiencies, driving smarter decisions and compliance
- Enhanced maintenance planning for more efficient operations
- Improved mobility for workers in the field
- Better planning and scheduling
- Relieved the IT department of maintaining and supporting the product
- Integration with external apps and real-time data
Discover more of the best Maximo stories in the industry:
Extracting more value from maintenance processes: Targeting significant savings with Maximo.
ConnectEast's move to the MaxiCloud Platform has enabled them to kick poor performance to the kerb and improve their Maximo and Datasplice application performance and availability.
BPD Zenith successfully rolls out DataSplice mobility for Melbourne’s EastLink tollway in only 3 months for huge productivity savings.
DP World Australia harbours efficiencies with centralised IBM Maximo Asset Management solution and maintenance scheduling.
Drax Power Station reduce the cost and boost the efficiency of essential maintenance processes with IBM Enterprise Asset Management solutions.
A Step Change in Asset Management Maturity in only 6 months.
Improving efficiencies, achieving passenger experience, and providing quality data for informed decision making.
A major oil and gas producer saves $478,000 with Industry Accelerator model.
Major UK Pharmaceutical Manufacturer - Upgrading Maximo EAM within a highly regulated industry.
Freeing clients to focus on what they do best, with building services they can always rely on.
Enabling Pieridae Energy to monitor the health of its critical assets remotely in a dashboard.
Port Otago sets sail to improved productivity with MaxiCloud solution.
Turner Estate Solutions consolidates end-to-end maintenance processes with IBM Maximo.